I would like to give a huge thanks to Payel Banerjee, for nominating my blog .His blog “payeliscooking” is interesting ; that presents the good Indian food, daily and tasty, inspired by Bengali recipes.
1. Write a post to show your award
2. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you
3. Give a brief story of why you started blogging
4. Give advice to your fellow bloggers
5. Nominate a few bloggers for the award
6. Leave a comment to let the nominated bloggers know about the award
I created my blog to share my knowledge and experiences in the field of cooking.
I also hope, through my blog, exchange ideas with boggeurs friends of all cultures.
my advice to my friends bloggers is:
Give maximum information to help others.
Please be aware that any information, idea, recipe, picture, technical …. Whether you believe banal; may be very important for others.
- Isabella S